Glenn Scheper, woh describes himself as “an instance of an avatar; even in fact, the Lamb that was prophesied would appear to initiate a change of epoch” claims that:
Autofellatio is the core icon to decode all religious metaphor.
Although salient and simple, this icon remains obscure because:
1. Theologians lack an experience in this sacral erotic domain.
2. Few autofellators have reflected upon it and recognized god.
3. Cognizant experiencers are ostracized, mentally annihilated.
4. Expositors face taboos and produce only metaphysical poetry.
5. Religions are conflated from non-knowers’ defective eisegesis.
(via New World Disorder).
See also: The contorted history of autofellatio.